NEBO Gift Basket Giveaway
- Spend $5.00 in candy/merchandise to enter for a chance to win the NEBO gift basket
- 1 drawing weekly while supplies last
- Eligible at all SBEA/Lake stores
- See stores for details
June 29, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The largest catfish caught wins a Colman Lantern. You must be a member and register your catch with the ranger, and fish must be legal size and alive.
SBEA provides a listing of merchants willing to provide discounts as a service to our members.
Visit https://beatoday.com/merchant-discounts/ to see more merchants willing to provide wonderful discounts as a service to our members.
May Creel Catch
Catfish 391, Trout 69, Bass 16, Total 476
True Utility Pocket tool set
True Utility 7 essential tool kit
True Utility multi pack
Stop in and check out the new merchandise that has arrived in the lake store. Also the lake store sells live bait, worms and other fishing bait as well as a great selection of tackle and fishing poles. Support your SBEA lake store by shopping for all your fishing needs.
When it comes to your busy lifestyle, it’s good to know that someone has you covered. No more fighting traffic, wasting precious time and energy running into how many stores to compare the products and prices. Save time and money by shopping at the SBEA lake store. Don’t see what you are looking for, check with Pat to see if she can order it for you.
Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Lake & Store are both closed on Monday & Tuesday year round except for some holidays.
SBEA Payroll Deductions
Just a friendly reminder to our members on our payroll policy
- Members can only do 2 payroll deductions per month.
- Each payroll deduction is limited to $300.00.
- Member must spend $25.00 to be able to do a payroll deduction. Any deduction from $25.00 – $100.00 will come out in 1 paycheck.
- Any amount over $100.00 you may divide into 2 pay checks.
- If your account balance goes over $600.00 for any reason your account will be frozen until you have it paid down to $300.00.
- If for any reason your account is not paid off in 60 days you will not be allowed to do any more payroll deductions until the full amount is paid in full.
- We will ask for email addresses so we may contact the member should we need to notify them of any payroll issues.
- If a member does 2 payroll deductions in one week the deductions will be added together and processed as 1 deduction.
- If for any reason we cannot collect what is owed to SBEA when a payroll deduction is submitted you will be suspended from doing further payroll deductions until debt is paid in full. If this problem continues your privileges will be reviewed for suspension or payroll deduction privileges will be revoked.
- If your payroll deduction is sent to collections you will lose the privilege of doing payroll deductions permanently and your membership is suspended until the debt is paid.
- Violations of this policy could cause a member to be suspended from doing payroll deductions or lose the ability to do payroll deductions at all.
SBEA Return Check Policy
Due to the amount of returned checks we have received recently, we thought we would give a little reminder of our check policy.
- All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 service fee. (Subject to change)
- Stopped payments are the same as any returned check, with a $35.00 service charge.
- 2 returned checks will result in a 1 year suspension of your check-writing privileges.
- After the 4th returned check you will be placed on a no more ever list and will not be allowed to write any more checks to SBEA.
- Upon appeal, check-writing privileges may be restored at the discretion of the Board.
- If you do not pick up your returned check within 15 days your check writing privileges will be suspended for 6 months.
- If returned checks are not picked up within 60 days they will be sent to collections.
- If a check is sent to collections you will loose all check privileges forever.
- If you have an unpaid returned check you will not be allowed to do a payroll deduction. (Unless you want to pick up the returned check on a payroll deduction.)
- SBEA will not take any check that does not have your name and address printed on it or any check that does not have a printed number on it higher than 300.
- Members may only write one check a day for cash not to exceed $20.00.
- If your checks were lost/stolen, or returned in error, check with manager for details.
We have purchased 2 new Jon boats to replace 2 of our V bottom boat and are available to rent. The boats are a big safety concern to us. You can view all the rules on our website at https://beatoday.com/lake/rules-and-regulations/#boating-rules.
12’ to 14’ fishing boats available for rent. $2.00 per person/per hour.
$1.00 per person/per 30 minutes. .50¢ per person for the next 1/2 hour.
We recognize the value of our existing customers and we want to reward you for your continuous business. Each time you spend $10.00 or more a trip on clothing, tackle, merchandise or candy the clerk will take the customer loyalty card and date and initial 1 spot. After 5 separate visits where the member spends more than $10.00 in any SBEA store the clerk will sign and date the members SBEA Loyalty Card and have the members sign and add their BMIS number on the back of the card.
Once the Loyalty Card is full, the member will receive 20% off one (1) item of merchandise, clothing or tackle only, no other departments (one item only not the entire purchase).
20% off offer does not apply to tickets, candy, flowers, gift cards, tools, dues or bait.
Save on your 2019 hunting, fishing or combo license. Combo license pricing will be going up starting Feb. 1, 2017 so get yours now at the early buy pricing. You can purchase them at the main store or lake store. Prices are: hunting license $24.75 (reg. $27.50), fishing license $24.75 (reg. $27.50) and a combo license Early buy before Feb. 1, 2017 are $38.25 (reg. 42.50). After Feb. 1, 2017 combo licenses will go up to $42.75 (reg. 47.50).
Spring turkey hunters can save by purchasing a Spring Turkey Permit Combo, which includes a Spring Turkey Permit and Spring Turkey Game tag, available only through March 31. A resident Spring Turkey Combo sells for $37.50. After March 31, you’ll spend $45 purchasing a Spring Turkey Permit and Turkey Game Tag separately.
Going to retire or have already retired, have we got something for you! Did you know you can remain a SBEA member after retirement from Boeing or Spirit for just $40.00 a year? With the retiree membership you can enjoy all the activities throughout the year; fish at the lake, shop in the lake store and at the SBEA store in the Meritrust Credit Union on S. Oliver and enjoy all of the same great discounts you had during your active years. When you retire from Boeing or Spirit, and do not go to work for the other company, you are eligible to keep your membership current. Bring something to show your retirement status down to the SBEA Administration Office at 4226 S. Gold. to join. For more information, please contact Susan at 522-2996 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you lose something the last time you visited SBEA? This past year SBEA has acquired quit a bit of lost items and would love to be able to return them to their rightful owners. We just need for the right owner to come in, describe what the item is that is missing. Please see Rebecca or Pat and they will be glad to see if the lost items are yours.
White Perch Alert
Looking for Donations
To help maintain or repair the fishing docks, we are always in need of lumber to help with the upkeep of the lake. So if anyone has any lumber lying around or has finished a job and wants to get rid of scraps (3 ft or longer) please let Trish or Steve Maltibe know. SBEA would be grateful for whatever you would like to donate. 316-522-2996.