We are open. Come on in and see us anytime during our open hours. We love to have visitors. Days may change based on sales.
Plant II (Bldg. 2-297F) Main SBEA Store: 526-2111 or 522-2112, Across from the main cafeteria -post Location C-33, Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
KK Material (Bldg. 2-280J): 523-5355, Post Location KK-49 Materials Building
Tues. & Thurs., 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Strut Nacelle (Bldg. 1-198D): 523-7821, Post location A011 Mon., Wed., Fri.,
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
IPB3 (Bldg. 3-193K): 526-5842, Main aisle outside cafeteria Thurs. & Fri.,
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Credit Union SBEA Store (Bldg. 2-270A): 651-5168, 2900 S. Oliver In Basement Mon. – Fri 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
CMF (Bldg. 3-238L): 526-3674, North end of building outside cafeteria,
Mon. & Wed., 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Lake Store Hours:
Lake: Wed. – Sun. 522-5966, 4226 S. Gold, Summer Hours: Store Hours: Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Lake Hours: Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Lake & Store are both closed on Monday & Tuesday year round except for some holidays.
10% Off Month of June Jewelry & Purses (Excludes red tagged items)
10% Off – While Supplies Last
Father’s Day: June 20 is Father’s Day, the week of June 17-20 we will have Applebee’s, Dave & Busters, Texas Roadhouse & Golden Corral gift cards 10% off for that special dad in your life.
School’s out and workloads are lighter for some, making summer a prime season for family travel. After the past year and a half, you and your family deserve a break and a chance to catch up with the outside world that you have been closed off to for so long. A vacation can give you that much needed time to catch up in person! Check with SBEA for all your traveling needs with lodging, entertainment and dining out. Simply stop in your nearest SBEA store for information and member codes to:
- Trip Beat
- Perks Connect
- Great Wolf Lodge
- V. J.’s Exotic Safaris
- Silver Dollar City
No matter the occasion, Perfect Petals has just the right flowers and arrangements for you! Brighten someone’s day with beautiful flowers to be delivered to your special loved one. Stop by the any SBEA store and let us order for you today.
Take Advantage of Services Offered to Members
SBEA offers many convenient services to make your day easier. Enjoy a variety of amenities such as:
Paying your Kansas Gas Bill, Westar Energy Bill
Cashing a personal check up to $20.00
Free Notary services – at the following locations: main store in plant II , strut and administration office located at 4226 S Gold.
SBEA provides a listing of merchants willing to provide discounts as a service to our members.
Members, please call SBEA at 526-2111 for the code on the following 3 perks which can be used anywhere in the US.
Perk Program– more than 300,000 products from more than 50,000 leading merchants
Tickets at Work – cost-free benefit which provides you access to thousands of exclusive travel and entertainment discounts
Trip Beat – up to 40% savings at more than 2,400 resort condo properties in 90 countries starting at only $399. per week.
We have 100’s of discounts to local retailers.
Please visit https://beatoday.com/merchant-discounts/ to see local merchants willing to provide wonderful discounts as a service to our members.
SBEA Payroll Deductions
Payroll Deductions are back!!!!!
We hear you and are pleased to say we have brought back payroll deductions. This will be on a trial basis and see how things work out. Members will be allowed to do 2 payroll deductions a month for a total of $200.00. $100.00 will be deducted out of the 1st check and remaining balance from the 2nd check. If everything goes well, we will re-evaluate it again around July and go from there.
Just a friendly reminder to our members on our payroll policy
- Members can only do 2 payroll deductions per month.
- Each payroll deduction is limited to $200.00.
- Member must spend $25.00 to be able to do a payroll deduction. Any deduction from $25.00 – $100.00 will come out in 1 paycheck.
- Any amount over $100.00 you may divide into 2 pay checks.
- If your account balance goes over $600.00 for any reason your account will be frozen until you have it paid down to $200.00.
- If for any reason your account is not paid off in 60 days you will not be allowed to do any more payroll deductions until the full amount is paid in full.
- We will ask for email addresses so we may contact the member should we need to notify them of any payroll issues.
- If a member does 2 payroll deductions in one week the deductions will be added together and processed as 1 deduction.
- If for any reason we cannot collect what is owed to SBEA when a payroll deduction is submitted you will be suspended from doing further payroll deductions until debt is paid in full. If this problem continues your privileges will be reviewed for suspension or payroll deduction privileges will be revoked.
- If your payroll deduction is sent to collections you will lose the privilege of doing payroll deductions permanently and your membership is suspended until the debt is paid.
- Violations of this policy could cause a member to be suspended from doing payroll deductions or lose the ability to do payroll deductions at all.
Due to the amount of returned checks we have received recently, we thought we would give a little reminder of our check policy.
- All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 service fee. (Subject to change)
- Stopped payments are the same as any returned check, with a $35.00 service charge.
- 2 returned checks will result in a 1 year suspension of your check-writing privileges.
- After the 4th returned check you will be placed on a no more ever list and will not be allowed to write any more checks to SBEA.
- Upon appeal, check-writing privileges may be restored at the discretion of the Board.
- If you do not pick up your returned check within 15 days your check writing privileges will be suspended for 6 months.
- If returned checks are not picked up within 60 days they will be sent to collections.
- If a check is sent to collections you will loose all check privileges forever.
- If you have an unpaid returned check you will not be allowed to do a payroll deduction. (Unless you want to pick up the returned check on a payroll deduction.)
- SBEA will not take any check that does not have your name and address printed on it or any check that does not have a printed number on it higher than 300.
- Members may only write one check a day for cash not to exceed $20.00.
- If your checks were lost/stolen, or returned in error, check with manager for details.
We recognize the value of our existing customers and we want to reward you for your continuous business. Each time you spend $10.00 or more a trip on clothing, tackle, merchandise the clerk will take the customer loyalty card and date and initial 1 spot. After 5 separate visits where the member spends more than $10.00 in any SBEA store the clerk will sign and date the members SBEA Loyalty Card and have the members sign and add their BMIS number on the back of the card. Once the Loyalty Card is full, the member will receive 20% off one (1) item of merchandise, clothing or tackle (one item only not the entire purchase). No Loyalty card may be redeemed for any other department. 20% off offer does not apply to tickets, candy, flowers, gift cards, tools, dues or bait.
Looking for something to do with the family? We sell tickets to the following :
Regal, AMC & Derby Theatres
Wichita Ice Center
Tanganyika Wildlife Park
Silver Dollar City, ShowBoat Branson Belle, SDC White Water Park
(All other Theme Parks, please see Theme Park Tickets Info below)
Theme Park Tickets Info
We are sorry to say we still are not be able to sell all theme park tickets to our members. Each park has their own rules and regulations on a daily capacity limit they can allow into the park to ensure that all guests and staff remain safe during their visit. All guests must schedule their visit in advance through their website as a limited number of tickets are available each day and have been selling out. Please visit the theme parks website for ticket pricing and to schedule an arrival time and reserve your tickets online before you visit them.
Going to retire or have already retired, have we got something for you! Did you know you can remain a SBEA member after retirement from Boeing or Spirit for just $40.00 a year? With the retiree membership you can enjoy all the activities throughout the year; fish at the lake, shop in the lake store and at the SBEA store in the Meritrust Credit Union on S. Oliver and enjoy all of the same great discounts you had during your active years. When you retire from Boeing or Spirit, and do not go to work for the other company, you are eligible to keep your membership current. Bring something to show your retirement status down to the SBEA Administration Office at 4226 S. Gold. to join. For more information, please contact Susan at 522-2996 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Back to Work
With Spirit’s new payroll system, if you are returning back to work, you must sign back up to be an SBEA member again. This will not automatically happen. Stop into one of our open stores, or call Missy at 316-522-2996 and we will be glad to help you out.
Getting Laid Off?
A SBEA member who has been laid off work may continue their SBEA membership for 4 years following their layoff. You will not be allowed to do payroll deductions, but you’ll have all other benefits of membership including the recreational use of the lake. The cost for the membership is $182.00 a year and can be paid at the SBEA Administrative Office at 4226 S. Gold. Questions, please call Missy at 522-2996.
SBEA store is open at Meritrust Credit Union in the afternoon for our Boeing members as well as the lake store. Hours at the Credit Union store are; Monday – Friday, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Hours at the Lake are Wednesday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 6 p.m. We will continue to serve our faithful Boeing members as long as we are allowed.
A variety of gift cards are available at all SBEA store, however not all stores carry the same gift cards. Some of the gift cards sell out fast, please call 316-526-2111 to see if we have it. If you want a certain type of gift card or domination call 316-526-2111 to make sure the gift card you would like to purchase is at the SBEA store you shop. Selling gift cards has gone over very well as we sell them quickly when we get them in stock. You can also purchase them by payroll deduction.
- Logans $25
- Texas Roadhouse $25
- Starbucks $25 & $20
- Outback $25 & $50
- Buffalo Wild Wings $15
- Cracker Barrel $25
- Cabela’s $25
- Longhorn $25
- IHOP $25
- Darden $50 & $25
- Game Stop $25 & $50
- P F Chang’s $25 & $50
- Applebee’s $25 & $50
- Chili’s $25
- On The Border $25
- Subway $10
- Carlos O’Kelly’s $25 & $50
- SBEA Gift Certificates all dominations
Save 10% on your 2021 hunting, fishing or combo license. You can purchase them at the lake store or main store. If you purchase a license in one of the plant stores you will have to pay for it that day and pick up your license at the administration office or at the store you purchased it from the next day. Prices are: hunting license $24.75, fishing license $24.75 and a combo license $42.75.
Benefits For Members
Take Advantage of Services Offered to Members
SBEA offers many convenient services to make your day easier. Enjoy a variety of amenities such as paying your Kansas Gas Bill, Westar Energy Bill, buying stamps, or cashing a personal check up to $20.00. We also offer free Notary services for our members at the following locations: main store plant II and administration office located at 4226 S Gold.
Discount on Greeting Cards
SBEA Main Store as live plants and succulents for sale. Plants range from $4.85 – $40.00.
Flowers For All Occasions, We Have You Covered
We now offer beautiful, fresh flower arrangements from Perfect Petals to purchase in our main store in Plant II. Don’t see what you want, no problem, we can special order it for you. Nothing says friendship, sympathy, or love quite like fresh flowers. From birthday’s to Mother’s Day, get well flowers, anniversaries, the birth of a new baby, graduations, and congratulations on a new job or a wedding engagement. Stop in to any SBEA store and place your flower arrangement order & brighten someone’s day today.
You may order SnapOn tools from any SBEA store and they will be delivered to that store or the lake. SBEA members save 5% on most tools. You must order all tools thru the SBEA store and pay for them when you order. They may be ordered on a payroll deduction.
The Main SBEA Store sell single or bouquets from Mylar balloons. You may add a toy, candy or gift with them too. Check with them at 526-2111 for prices.