10% Off Halloween Items Oct. 21 – 31
Inventory red tag sale: Check out the red tag sale going on at all SBEA stores on kid’s clothing, toy’s, spring item’s, jewelry, sunglasses and more.
Take Advantage of Services Offered to Members
SBEA offers many convenient services to make your day easier. Enjoy a variety of amenities such as:
Paying your Kansas Gas Bill, Westar Energy Bill
Cashing a personal check up to $20.00
Free Notary services – at the following locations: main store in plant II , strut and administration office located at 4226 S Gold.
SBEA provides a listing of merchants willing to provide discounts as a service to our members.
Visit https://beatoday.com/merchant-discounts/ to see more merchants willing to provide wonderful discounts as a service to our members.
SBEA Payroll Deductions
Just a friendly reminder to our members on our payroll policy
- Members can only do 2 payroll deductions per month.
- Each payroll deduction is limited to $300.00.
- Member must spend $25.00 to be able to do a payroll deduction. Any deduction from $25.00 – $100.00 will come out in 1 paycheck.
- Any amount over $100.00 you may divide into 2 pay checks.
- If your account balance goes over $600.00 for any reason your account will be frozen until you have it paid down to $300.00.
- If for any reason your account is not paid off in 60 days you will not be allowed to do any more payroll deductions until the full amount is paid in full.
- We will ask for email addresses so we may contact the member should we need to notify them of any payroll issues.
- If a member does 2 payroll deductions in one week the deductions will be added together and processed as 1 deduction.
- If for any reason we cannot collect what is owed to SBEA when a payroll deduction is submitted you will be suspended from doing further payroll deductions until debt is paid in full. If this problem continues your privileges will be reviewed for suspension or payroll deduction privileges will be revoked.
- If your payroll deduction is sent to collections you will lose the privilege of doing payroll deductions permanently and your membership is suspended until the debt is paid.
- Violations of this policy could cause a member to be suspended from doing payroll deductions or lose the ability to do payroll deductions at all.
Due to the amount of returned checks we have received recently, we thought we would give a little reminder of our check policy.
- All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 service fee. (Subject to change)
- Stopped payments are the same as any returned check, with a $35.00 service charge.
- 2 returned checks will result in a 1 year suspension of your check-writing privileges.
- After the 4th returned check you will be placed on a no more ever list and will not be allowed to write any more checks to SBEA.
- Upon appeal, check-writing privileges may be restored at the discretion of the Board.
- If you do not pick up your returned check within 15 days your check writing privileges will be suspended for 6 months.
- If returned checks are not picked up within 60 days they will be sent to collections.
- If a check is sent to collections you will loose all check privileges forever.
- If you have an unpaid returned check you will not be allowed to do a payroll deduction. (Unless you want to pick up the returned check on a payroll deduction.)
- SBEA will not take any check that does not have your name and address printed on it or any check that does not have a printed number on it higher than 300.
- Members may only write one check a day for cash not to exceed $20.00.
- If your checks were lost/stolen, or returned in error, check with manager for details.
We recognize the value of our existing customers and we want to reward you for your continuous business. Each time you spend $10.00 or more a trip on clothing, tackle, merchandise the clerk will take the customer loyalty card and date and initial 1 spot. After 5 separate visits where the member spends more than $10.00 in any SBEA store the clerk will sign and date the members SBEA Loyalty Card and have the members sign and add their BMIS number on the back of the card. Once the Loyalty Card is full, the member will receive 20% off one (1) item of merchandise, clothing or tackle (one item only not the entire purchase). No Loyalty card may be redeemed for any other department. 20% off offer does not apply to tickets, candy, flowers, gift cards, tools, dues or bait.
Spirit Boeing Employees Association is proud to provide you with a PerksCard Savings program. The PerkCard Network has more than 300,000,000 products from more than 50,000 leading merchants. The “CashBack Rewards” program allows you to earn cash back on purchases from Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon plus many more. It will also allow you to earn cash back from local businesses such as Trimmel & Anders Orthodontics, Via Christi Villages, Wichita Vision Institute, Santana Concrete among others. Here are some of the new offers with your PerksCard; Nordhus Dentistry, Riddle’s Jewelry, Healing Waters, Furniture Factory Outlet(FFO) Home, Monkey Bites Computer Repair, The Turning Pointe School of Gymnastics, Yoder Meats, The Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum, Seneca Bowl, In The Bag Cleaners, Frog Holler Paintball, LLC, Cosmic Mini Golf. To get started call SBEA at 316-522-2996 to obtain your group code, then go to our website at https://beatoday.com/stores/perks-program/ and register. The program is free to our SBEA members.
Going to retire or have already retired, have we got something for you! Did you know you can remain a SBEA member after retirement from Boeing or Spirit for just $40.00 a year? With the retiree membership you can enjoy all the activities throughout the year; fish at the lake, shop in the lake store and at the SBEA store in the Meritrust Credit Union on S. Oliver and enjoy all of the same great discounts you had during your active years. When you retire from Boeing or Spirit, and do not go to work for the other company, you are eligible to keep your membership current. Bring something to show your retirement status down to the SBEA Administration Office at 4226 S. Gold. to join. For more information, please contact Susan at 522-2996 or email her at email@example.com.
SBEA store is open at Meritrust Credit Union in the afternoon for our Boeing members as well as the lake store. Hours at the Credit Union store are; Monday – Friday, 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Hours at the Lake are Wednesday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 6 p.m. We will continue to serve our faithful Boeing members as long as we are allowed.
A variety of gift cards are available at all SBEA store, however not all stores carry the same gift cards. Some of the gift cards sell out fast, please call 316-526-2111 to see if we have it. If you want a certain type of gift card or domination call 316-526-2111 to make sure the gift card you would like to purchase is at the SBEA store you shop. Selling gift cards has gone over very well as we sell them quickly when we get them in stock. You can also purchase them by payroll deduction.
- Logans $25
- Texas Roadhouse $25
- Starbucks $25 & $20
- Outback $25 & $50
- Buffalo Wild Wings $15
- Cracker Barrel $25
- Bath & Body Works $25
- Cabela’s $25
- Longhorn $25
- IHOP $25
- Darden $50 & $25
- Game Stop $25 & $50
- Lowe’s $25
- P F Chang’s $25 & $50
- Kohls $25
- Applebee’s $25 & $50
- Chili’s $25
- Best Buy $25
- Old Navy $25
- On The Border $25
- Subway $10
- Carlos O’Kelly’s $25 & $50
- JC Penny $25 & $50
- Google Play
- SBEA Gift Certificates all dominations
Plant II ( Bldg. 2-297F) Main SBEA Store: Mon. – Fri. 526-2111, Across from the main cafeteria -post Location C-33 6:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
KK Material (Bldg. 2-280J): Mon. – Fri. 523-5355, Post Location KK-49 Materials Building 11:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Strut Nacelle (Bldg. 1-198D): Mon. – Fri. 523-7821, Post location A011 11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
IPB3 (Bldg. 3-193K): Mon. – Fri. 526-5842, Main aisle outside cafeteria 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Credit Union SBEA Store: Mon. – Fri. 651-5168, 651-5168 2900 S. Oliver In Basement Mon. – Fri 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CMF (Bldg. 3-238L): Mon. – Fri. 526-3674, North end of building outside cafeteria 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Lake Store Hours:
Lake: Wed. – Sun. 522-5966, 4226 S. Gold, Summer Hours: Store Hours: Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 9:30p.m., Lake Hours: Wed.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Lake & Store are both closed on Monday & Tuesday year round except for some holidays
Lake & Store are both closed on Monday & Tuesday year round except for some holidays.
Save on your 2019 hunting, fishing or combo license. Combo license pricing will be going up starting Feb. 1, 2017 so get yours now at the early buy pricing. You can purchase them at the main store or lake store. Prices are: hunting license $24.75 (reg. $27.50), fishing license $24.75 (reg. $27.50) and a combo license Early buy before Feb. 1, 2017 are $38.25 (reg. 42.50). After Feb. 1, 2017 combo licenses will go up to $42.75 (reg. 47.50).
Spring turkey hunters can save by purchasing a Spring Turkey Permit Combo, which includes a Spring Turkey Permit and Spring Turkey Game tag, available only through March 31. A resident Spring Turkey Combo sells for $37.50. After March 31, you’ll spend $45 purchasing a Spring Turkey Permit and Turkey Game Tag separately.
Benefits For Members
Take Advantage of Services Offered to Members
SBEA offers many convenient services to make your day easier. Enjoy a variety of amenities such as paying your Kansas Gas Bill, Westar Energy Bill, buying stamps, or cashing a personal check up to $20.00. We also offer free Notary services for our members at the following locations: main store plant II and administration office located at 4226 S Gold.
Discount on Greeting Cards
SBEA Main Store as live plants and succulents for sale. Plants range from $4.85 – $40.00.
Flowers For All Occasions, We Have You Covered
We now offer beautiful, fresh flower arrangements from Perfect Petals to purchase in our main store in Plant II. Don’t see what you want, no problem, we can special order it for you. Nothing says friendship, sympathy, or love quite like fresh flowers. From birthday’s to Mother’s Day, get well flowers, anniversaries, the birth of a new baby, graduations, and congratulations on a new job or a wedding engagement. Stop in to any SBEA store and place your flower arrangement order & brighten someone’s day today.
You may order SnapOn tools from any SBEA store and they will be delivered to that store or the lake. SBEA members save 5% on most tools. You must order all tools thru the SBEA store and pay for them when you order. They may be ordered on a payroll deduction.
The Main SBEA Store sell single or bouquets from Mylar balloons. You may add a toy, candy or gift with them too. Check with them at 526-2111 for prices.